The Catholic Church of St. Mary is part of the Diocese of Camden and was established on June 10, 1961. It is situated on Springdale Road in Cherry Hill Township, just north of Greentree Road. We are a vibrant faith community, with a rich history.
The Catholic Church of St. Mary hosts the St. John Yi Yun Il Korean Catholic Mission. Services are held in the Korean language under the ministry of Father Sung-heum John Kim. The mission provides church services to people of Korean ethnicity and seeks to preserve Korean heritage and language for their children. It also seeks to promote fellowship within the community.
We Welcome New Members to Our Faith Community
The Catholic Church of St. Mary is always happy to welcome new members to our parish family. If you would like to register as a parishioner, please stop by our office any weekday - Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm, or by appointment. For your convenience, click here to print a copy of our parish registration form.
Our Parish Mission Statement
Our Parish Staff
- Reverend Edward J. Maher, Pastor
- Reverend Michael M. Romano, in residence
- Mr. James O. Smith, Deacon
- Ms. Kathleen G. Rando, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Miriam Gilbert, Director of Religious Education
- Mr. James Rabic, Director of Music Ministry
- Ms. Joan Weinhofer, Parish Secretary/Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Patricia Galie, Religious Education Secretary
|The Catechism of the Catholic Church - online|
|Top Catholic Issues|
|Daily Catholic Question|
|Visit American Catholic|
|Visit the Diocese of Camden|
|Visit United States Conference of Catholic Bishops|
|Catholic Star Herald|